Attention! Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Call for Applications
2ND CALL FOR APPLICATIONS ERASMUS+ KA107-ES01-48367 UNIVERSITY OF VALLADOLID ACADEMIC YEAR 2019-2020 INCOMING MOBILITY
The Vice-rectorate for Internationalisation hereby issues a call for 56 mobility grants within the framework of the ERASMUS+ Programme, Action KA107-48367, for the 2019-2020 academic year within the scope of (EU) regulation no. 1288/2013 of the European Parliament and Council of 11 December 2013 creating the ERASMUS+ programme. The present call describes the criteria for applicant participation in the various modalities following the guidelines established by the European Commission for this programme.
· 30 grants for bachelor degree, master degree, or doctoral degree students from the partner universities of the Erasmus+ KA107-ES01-48367 project to undertake five-month mobility stays at the University of Valladolid
AREAS OF STUDY All the areas of study are eligible within this project Erasmus+ KA107-48367. Academic offer is available at https://www5.uva.es/uvamobplus/publico/courses
Student mobility: The aim is to promote five-month stays for students of partner institutions of the Erasmus+ KA107-48367 project at the University of Valladolid (in accordance with the offer available at https://www5.uva.es/uvamobplus/publico/courses) in order to undertake academic mobility that will help them to complete their curriculum at the home institution and will provide academic recognition at the home institution.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION
· Bachelor's degree students:
o Must be enrolled on an official degree that is valid in their own country either in the 2019-2020 academic year.
o Must have completed at least the first year of their studies.
o The area of studies chosen for their mobility must be relevant to their studies at their home institution.
o Must maintain their status as students at their home institution for the full duration of the grant awarded to them at the University of Valladolid.
CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO MOBILITY
The academic stay will last for five months at the University of Valladolid. Shorter stays may not be undertaken.
o Financial support is available for activities commencing in the second term of the 2019- 2020 academic year (from February 2020) at the University of Valladolid.
o Supplementary financial support is available for students with physical disabilities or special needs.
WHEN AND WHERE TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS:
The period for submission of applications commences the day after the publication of the present call on the notice board of the electronic office of the University of Valladolid and concludes on 20 September 2019 at 12:00pm (Spanish time) (NOON). Applications must be sent and confirmed through the portal https://www5.uva.es/uvamobplus/ Those interested must submit their grant applications through the system created for handling the Erasmus+ KA107 programme by the International Relations Office, available through the following link https://www5.uva.es/uvamobplus/publico/apply and must create a user name as well as fill in all the necessary details for the OUT mobility (from the UVa to another partner institution).
The required documents must also be submitted:
· Passport or national identity document
· Curriculum vitae following the EUROPASS model (https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/es/documents/curriculum-vitae)
· Letter of recommendation
· Official academic document (Transcript of Records) (for students of bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, and doctoral degrees). In the case of bachelor's degree students, the certificate must evidence that applicants have completed their first year of university studies.
· Certificate of enrolment (students) or position (academic or administrative staff) at their home institution
· Certificate of a command of languages
· Signed mobility proposal
· Letter of invitation (only for academic or administrative staff)
· Letter of motivation
· In cases of economically or socially disadvantaged applicants, this must be accredited by providing the pertinent documents in their home country.
· In the case of applicants with disabilities, applicants must upload the documents required to accredit said situation in their home country.
· Declaration of compliance with tax and national insurance obligations in the matter of grants. This declaration must be signed by the applicant. Taking into account that the assessment process is carried out the by University of Valladolid, the application and must be filled in and the documents must be submitted in Spanish or English. Once all of the information has been provided and the documents uploaded, a receipt will be generated which must be signed and also upload onto the UVAMOBPLUS platform in order to conclude the application. The whole process should be carried out online through the webpage https://www5.uva.es/uvamobplus/ . Applications may not be sent by email or fax.
Before sending the application, make sure the following have been checked:
· Participation requirements and eligibility criteria.
· Distribution of financial support by the home country
· Courses available at the University of Valladolid. Only courses which are available may be applied for.
· All the required documents have been scanned and are in English or Spanish.
· The signed application receipt has been uploaded and the online application procedure has been completed.
More detailed information at https://uvamobplus.uva.es/publico/inicio