Higher education: Kazakh Polytechnic Institute, 1974
Academic degree: candidate of technical sciences.
Academic title: member of the International Academy of Informatization.
Scientific works and inventions: monograph and more than 30 scientific and technical publications.
Courses taught: Methods and means of protection against harmful programs, Electronic business, Integrated information security systems at the enterprise, etc.
1. M. A. Biesembi, B. A. Erghanov. The Syntheses of Modal Regulator with Increasing Potential of Robust Stability. Proceedings of the second International Scientific Conference in the Republic of Kazakhstan "The Informative Technologies and Control". Almaty, 6-10 dezember 1999, s. 46-48.
2. Beisenbi MA, Erzhanov BA, Control systems with increased potential for robust stability. - Astana, 2002 .-- 164p.
3.M. A. Beisenbi, B. A. Erzhanov. "Synthesis of a modal controller for control systems with increased potential for robust stability." Abstracts of the VII International seminar "Stability and oscillations of nonlinear control systems." Moscow, IPU RAS, May 22-24, 2002, p. 166.
4. Erzhanov B.A., Ten V.V. The use of three-parameter structurally stable mappings for modeling robustly stable control systems. // Proceedings of the Second International Conference New Trends in the Computer Science Master's Curriculum, Almaty March 31 - April 2, 2004, p. 170-174.
5. BA Erzhanov "Computer-aided design of NCU systems by technological processes." Abstracts of the XI All-Union Scientific and Technical Meeting "Creation and implementation of systems for automatic and automated control of technological processes", Moscow, 1986
6. BA Erzhanov "Development and research of systems for direct digital control of the technological process of ore dressing in heavy suspensions." Abstract of the dissertation for the degree of candidate of technical sciences. KazPTI, Alma-Ata, 1990
7. B Yerzhanov “Technical and vocational education in Kazakhstan”, “The Fifth Sandi Technical Conference and Exhibition”, STCEX 2009, Riyadh, Sandi Arabia, 2009.
8. BA Erzhanov "Development of technical and vocational education and the assignment of qualifications to specialists." International Symposium on the Criteria for Vocational Education. Beijing Institute of Technology. Beijing. (PRC).
9. BA Erzhanov "Assessment of the level of professional training and certification of specialists in Kazakhstan". The 1-st International Conference on Technical Education “Overcoming the Economic Crisis by the Competency Based Education”. King Mongkut's University of Technology North Bangkok. Bangkok Thailand. 2010.
10. B. A. Erzhanov, S. S. Dmitriev “Strategy of development of information technologies of JSC NAC“ Kazatomprom ”. Approved by the Board of Directors of NAC Kazatompom JSC in 2013
11. BA Erzhanov, BA Kolomiychenko "Guide to laboratory work on the course" Theory of automatic control ". KazPTI, Alma-Ata, 1992
- implementation of large-scale IT projects;
- development of an IT development strategy for industrial holdings;
- development of advanced training programs for IT specialists, certification and qualification assignment.
1974-1992, KazPTI, dept. Technical cybernetics trainee, graduate student, mns, ss, senior lecturer, Alma-Ata
1992-1994, Ministry of Science and New Technologies of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Head of the Main Directorate of Informatics, Computer Engineering and Automation, Almaty.
1994-1999, President of Informatics and Computer Technology JSC, Almaty.
1999-2000, Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Deputy. Director of the Expertise Department, Almaty.
2000-2001, Ministry of Energy, Industry and Trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Director of the Export Control Department, Astana.
2001-2004, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Head of the Licensing Department, Astana.
2004-2005, Akimat of WKO, advisor to Akim, director of Technopark Algorithm LLP, Uralsk.
2005-2008 Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Director of the Representative Office, Director of the Department of Innovative Development, Counselor at SEC "Saryarka".
2008-2010, Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, General Director of the RSE "RNMC".
2010-2018 NAC Kazatomprom JSC, Director of the IT Department, Deputy. Director of the Institute of High Technologies.
2018 - present, retired.