Baidauletova Aizhan Tuleshovna
Degree: Master of Technical Sciences
Scientific School: Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and International Trade
Research interests: New information technologies, computer graphics, programming languages.
Courses taught: Web technologies, web design, visual programming, computer graphics and modeling.
1. Differential technology teңdeulerdің engineeringlіk-tekhnaly esepterdі shesuda қoldanu. Post-Crisis Development Model of Kazakhstan, Materials of the Interuniversity Student Scientific and Practical Conference, Astana 2010, p.89-93
2. Zhogarky oқu Ornyna arnalғan automaton-tandemғ a apatatyү zh.e. Collecting works of young scientists "Actual problems and prospects of development of the economy of Kazakhstan on the way to the Eurasian integration" 2014, p. 398-401
3. Methods of automating the calculation of environmental problems. The scientific journal "Bulletin KazUEFMT" Astana-2017. No. 1, pp. 102-107.
4. Modeling as a method of scientific knowledge and a tool for solving technical problems International Scientific and Practical Conference "Priorities of modern socio-economic development of Kazakhstan: theory and practice", KazUEFT November 30, 2017
• From 07.2010 - Kazakh University of Economics of Finance and International Trade, software and distance education department - programmer.
Carried out functions: maintenance of software “Modules” for case technology, distance learning portal “KazUEFMT-Moodle”, administration of Platonus AIS, coordinator of the learning process of distance learning. Development of electronic textbooks based on Modules, Delphi.
• 09.2014– Senior Lecturer of the Department of "Informatics and Applied Economics" of the Kazakh University and Economics in the subject of Computer Graphics, Visual Programming