Azieva Gulmira Tagibergenovna
Academic degree - Master of Mathematics
Scientific School: Aktobe State University. K. Zhubanova
Scientific interests: Mathematical methods and new technologies in science and education
Courses taught: “Internet technology”, “New technologies in IP”, “ICT”, “Econometrics”,
1) Quadratic Poisson algebras on k [x, y, z] and their automorphisms KarSU Bulletin №4 2016
1) Quadratic Poisson algebras on k [x, y, z] and their automorphisms in the KarGU Vestnik № 4 in 2016
2) Managing the enterprises and organizations through information technologies .Kazakh University, Economics, Finance and International Trade 8th Scientific - Practical Conference on Young Scientists: "Modern Economy in Kazakhstan: Prospects and Prospects", aired by the Economist and Predecessors of the 25th non - independence Republic of Kazakhstan. December 21, 2016
3) Modeling of oil and oil products distribution in the Kazakh sector of the Caspian Sea. Slovak international scientific journal 2016
4) Creation of software for the cloud database VI Mezhvuzovskaya student scientific and practical conference (the international forum) "Youth and science XXI century: realities and prospects", KUEFMT, Astana. 21.04.2017
5) Mathematical model of the process of decomposition and diffusion of oil in the Kazakh sector of the Caspian Sea "Vestnik KazUEFMT" Astana 2016г.
6) Interior modeling using the 3D Max features (on the example of housing) VI Mezvuzovskaya Student Scientific and Practical Conference (with international presentations) "Youth and Science XXI Century: Realities and Perspectives", KUEFMT, Astana. 21.04.2017
Creating a mobile application on the Android platform for the acclaimed Astana. VI Inter-University Student Scientific and Practical Conference (with international participation) “Youth and Science of the XXI Century: Realities and Prospects”, KUEFMT, Astana. 04/21/2017
8) Tne automorphism of Poisson algebras k [x, y]. Bulletin of the University, a series of "Mathematics" №3 (87), 2017, p. 117-125
9) Evaluation of the relationship of indicators of socio-economic development of the municipality of Aktobe using correlation and regression analysis. International scientific and practical conference "Global competitiveness of Kazakhstan: a methodology for analyzing the contribution of business entities to economic growth. KazUEFMT
December 15, 201710) Technology of organization of distance learning. International scientific-practical conference "Priorities of the modern social and economic development of Kazakhstan: theory and practice", KazUEFMT November 30, 2017
Since 09.2012, Senior Lecturer of the Department "Informatics and Applied Economics" of the Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and International Trade, Astana;
2009-2012 academic year
Lecturer, Department of "Natural and technical disciplines" JSC "Financial Academy", Astana;
2006-2007 academic year teacher
Mathematics Department of "Technical and Mathematical Disciplines"
Kazakh-Russian International University, Aktobe;
2004-2006 academic year teacher of mathematics of the department "Information Systems and Applied Mathematics" S. Baishev Autonomous University of Aktobe.