Academic degree and title, scientific school: Master's Degree, Moscow, Russia, 2014, Modern Humanitarian Academy, specialty 080100.68 Economics
Research interests: risks in entrepreneurial activity, risks of industrial enterprises, their forecasting and minimization, creative, digital economy, development and prospects.
Courses taught: Enterprise Economics, Digital Economy, Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship, Creative Economics, Behavioral Economics.
Publications and work experience: More than 30 scientific and methodological publications. Teaching experience at the university - 16 years, practical experience: 2000-2008-leading economist of the marketing and sales department of Pavlodarenergo LLP.
- 1.09.2014 - present time Sr. teacher of Economics department;
- 2010-2014 - senior lecturer of "Economy, Business and Tourism" department" Kazakhstan-Russian university Astana;
- 2008-2009 - senior lecturer of Economics department of Institute of management Astana;
- 2004-2008 – senior lecturer of Ekonomics department of EITI of K. Satpayev Ekibastuz;
- 2005-2008 – leading economist of Management of marketing and sale of Ekibastuz-power LLP;
- 2000-2005 – economist of Management of marketing and sale of Ekibastuzskaya teplocentral LLP.