International scientific and practical conference on "CURRENT TRENDS AND NEW OPPORTUNITIES FOR IMPROVING ECONOMICS, FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING IN THE CONTEXT OF SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT AND DIGITALIZATION"
On February 7, 2022, an international scientific conference was organized and held at the Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and International Trade on the topic: "Current trends and new opportunities for improving economics, finance and accounting in the context of sustainable development and digitalization", dedicated to the 70th anniversary of Academician of the IEAE, Doctor of Economics, Professor Murat Kapbarovich Aliyev, who made a significant contribution to the development of economic science in the field of accounting, analysis and audit, educated a whole galaxy of highly qualified specialists, talented scientists and educators.
The purpose of the conference: to hold a discussion on topical issues of modernization and sustainable development of the economy and management of the Republic of Kazakhstan; to identify promising areas of modernization of the financial and banking sectors of the economy, to discuss the transformation and modernization of enterprise accounting in the context of digitalization; to discuss the problems of attracting financial resources for accelerated technological modernization of the economy of the republic based on the study of the theory and world practice of the innovative model of economic growth.
The work of the conference was carried out in the following areas:
- Current trends in the socio-economic development of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of economics, marketing and customs in the context of digitalization.
- Prospects for sustainable development of the financial, credit and fiscal system of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Transformation and modernization of accounting in the context of digitalization.
- Global trends in the development of information and digital technologies.
- New trends and problems in management theory and practice.
- Modern teaching technologies as a tool for managing the quality of the educational process.
- Problems and prospects of tourism and social work development in the digital economy.
The conference was held online on the platform using the Microsoft Teams application with reports and presentations at the plenary session, as well as discussion of topical issues at breakout sessions.
Rector of the Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and International Trade, Academician of the Higher School of Economics, PhD, Professor Abdymanapov Sarsengali Abdygalievich delivered a welcoming speech.
In the solemn part of the conference, congratulatory words were expressed to the hero of the day by the heads of higher educational institutions, famous scientists of the Republic of Kazakhstan and foreign scientists from near and far abroad.
The meetings of the section were attended by scientists from partner universities of the near and far abroad, employers, practicing accountants and auditors.
271 scientific papers in 7 sections were submitted for participation in the conference.
KazUEFIT and in particular the Accounting and Audit Department expresses gratitude to the participants of the international scientific and practical conference for their active participation and wishes creative success!