Information systems and Technologies
Chair "Informatics and Applied Economics" was formed in 2007 at the Faculty "Accounting and Finance" of Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and International Trade.
Chair "Informatics and Applied Economics" prepares bachelors on specialties 5V070300 - "Information Systems" and 5V070400 - "Computer Engineering and Software", as well as masters of the profile and scientific and pedagogical direction in the specialty 6M070300 - "Information Systems".
Students gain theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the following areas:
• algorithmic and object-oriented programming languages C, C ++, C #, .Net technology, tool software development tools;
• modern methods and technologies of software development, quality management and reliability of software, standardization and certification of software;
• information systems and technologies, database and knowledge database, expert systems;
• graphics and multimedia systems;
• distributed processing systems, Internet-based technologies;
• Special systems and means of real-time protection of information, control and diagnostics, treatment of experimental data;
• automated systems development and software testing, CASE-technology;
• bank computer systems, automation of banking activities;
• organization and functioning of computer systems and networks.
The department has 33 full-time teachers, including 3 doctors of sciences, 1 candidates of sciences, 4 associate professors - candidates of sciences, 5 candidates of sciences - senior teachers, 4 PhD, 14 masters, 2 senior trainers.
Department staff are actively engaged in research activities, participate in scientific conferences and seminars.
A graduate of the department is a professional, fluent in all major technologies and tools of design and programming, ready to research and organizational-administrative activity in the field of creation, maintenance and management of software quality, the application of computer technology to solve various problems.
Graduates of the department find prestigious and interesting work in the leading companies, software developers and other financial and commercial organizations.
Head of the department "Informatics and Applied Economics", c.t.s., Associate professor Serimbetov B.A.... return