Bazarbayeva Saule Maratovna
Full name teacher: BazarbayevaSauleMaratovna
Academic (academic) status: professor
Academic (academic) degree: doctor of engineering sciences, 05.19.05 (PhD in Technological Sciences), 25.00.36 (Dr.Sci.Tech.), professor on the specialist. "Economy" (No. 0001136 protocol No. 4 of 20.01.2014),
Place of the main operation: Kazakh university of economy, finance and international trade
The given courses: History of the material culture and design, fundamentals of ergonomics, the modern design, the modern materials in design, etc.
Scientific interests: industrial ecology, rational environmental management, finance, technology of skin and fur, environmental protection, ecological education and education, industrial design.
The most significant scientific works (for the last 3 years - no more than 5),
1. Bazarbayeva S. "Design of technologies for recycling industrial waste into micro fertilizers"//IJCSEIERD, IF=5,4829, Index Copernicus=2,4, DEC 2013, P. 9-14.;
2. Bazarbayeva S.M. "Scientific and practical bases of technologies of complex processing of industrial wastes of the Western Kazakhstan"//monograph, Almaty, 365 pages – 2014;
3. Bazarbayeva S. "Removal of sulfur-containing compounds from gas and oil and analysis of desulfurization waste"//International Journal; Vol. 4, Issue 4, Aug 2014, 1-8; ISSN (Print): 2249-6866; E-ISSN: 2250-0065; Impact Factor (JCC): 3.0965; IC value (Index Copernicus): 3.0);
4. Bazarbayeva S.M., Tazhekenova S. "Research of a possibility of application of boron-containing waste as fire-retarding agents"//Bulletin of the Kazakh National pedagogical university of Abay, 2016, page No. 4(50), 66-71;
5. Bazarbayeva S.M., Kulbayeva E. "Research of a possibility of repeated processing of slurry tails of the Rising field//International scientific magazine-application of the Republic of Kazakhstan "SEARCH" No. 1, 2016 of, p. 284-287.
Professional development (for the last 5 years) or holding personal exhibitions:
1. Moderator of a master class "Modern methods of the tool analysis on devices and reactants of the NASN, USA company", Aktobe, 2013;
2. Moderator of a seminar "Domestic and foreign experience and introduction of innovative technologies in the field of alternative power engineering", 2014;
3. Participation at the Republican exhibition of innovative projects organized by National technological development Agency with assistance of the Ministry of the Industry and the RK new technologies with 2 author's innovative projects for subjects:
- "Organization of production of tanning production with use of innovative technology";
- "Technology of processing of waste of the chemical and oil and gas industry on construction materials", 2015;
4. Participation in a series of online seminars Clarivate Analytics, Seminar of Thomson Reuters "Web of Knowledge Platform", "Journal Citation Reports", "EndNote", on February 13-22, 2017.
Ошибка обратитесь к администратору