Academic degree - Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Scientific School: Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modeling
Research interests: mathematics, differential equations and mathematical physics.
Courses: Math in Economics, Math
1. “Stability of solutions of systems of differential equations with multidimensional time” Monograph. ISBN 9965-02-122-8, 2007. C.168.
2. “The integral criterion of stability of linear D-equations of the second order with oscillatory coefficients” // Mathematical journal.- Almaty, 2003. V. 3, No. 3 (7) .- P. 34-40.
3. "On the stability of solutions of systems of D-equations". News NAS RK. A series of physical. Mat., 2004. № 1.- P.33-38.
4. "Stability of linear second-order partial differential equations with oscillatory coefficients." International Journal of Experimental Education, No. 4, 2013, p. 120-124
5. "Periodic in multidimensional time solutions of linear Hamiltonian systems of D-equations and their stability." Bogolyubov readings DIF-2013
6. “Research of multiperiodic solutions of quasi – linear system in the first order partial derivatives”. Bulletin d / Eurotalent –Fedjip, France, 2014, No. 4, p. 33-37;
7. “Multi-period solutions of a quasilinear system of partial differential equations of the first order”. Basic research "№ 12 (part 1) 2014, pp. 95-98.
8. "Solution of the Initial-Boundary Partial Differential Equations". Book of Abstracts, pp.169-170 Sofia, Bulgaria
9. "A multi-periodic polynomial solution of a single linear system of equations with the same differential operator." Proceedings of the international scientific conference "Differential Equations and Mathematical Physics", dedicated to the Day of Science, April 11-12 .- Almaty: Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Modeling, 2014. P.166-169
10. "Integral criterion of the second order linear d-equations with oscillatory coefficients." Mathematical Methods in Science and Engineering. Athens, Greece, c. 182-185, 2014;
11. "Algebra and number theory". Tutorial. - 2014. 201 p. ISBN 978-9965-07-569-8
12. “Solution of the initial boundary value problem for a single linear system of partial differential equations of the first order”. Materials of the International Scientific Conference "Theory of Functions, Functional Analysis and Their Applications", Almaty, KazNU. Al-Farabi, 9-10.12.2014, p. 97-98;
13. "Problems of Forming of Managerial Potential at Students of Engineering Specialties in Higher Education Institutions of Kazakhstan". Medwell Journals, 2016, C. 4040-4047
14.“Solvability of a homogeneous boundary value problem”. Materials of the International Scientific Conference "Actual problems of mathematics and mathematical modeling", dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the establishment of the Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics of the National Academy of Sciences of Kazakhstan, Almaty, 1-5.06. 2015;
- 2016 to present Dean of the Faculty of Basic Training, Acting Assistant Professor of the Department of Informatics and Applied Economics, Executive Secretary of the Admissions Committee of KazUEFMT;
- 01/09/2015, 08.28.2016 Associate Professor of the Department of the SRS and Information Technologies of Financial Academy Academy;
- 2013 -2015 Dean of the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics and Associate Professor of the Department of Mathematics and Mathematics Teaching Methodology, ARSU. K. Zhubanova;
- October 15, 2005 - August 31, 2013. Dean of the Faculty of Physics and Mathematics and Associate Professor of the Department of Mathematics and Methods of Teaching Mathematics at the AGPI;
- 2002-2005 - Head of the Department of Magistracy and Postgraduate Studies and Senior Lecturer at the Department of Algebra and Differential Equations K. Zhubanova