Abikenova Tansou Zeynalova
Academic degree-master of technical Sciences.
Scientific school: Kazakh University of business and technology
Research interests: Mathematical methods and new technologies in science and education
Courses: New technologies in IP, Bases of construction of operating systems, Bases of information systems, GIS technologies, Modern operating systems.
1. Protection of information in electronic payment systems;
2. The study of cryptographic method and Huffman;
3. Information security of IP-networks;
4. The impact of new technologies in modern society
(on the example of modern gadgets);
5. IP network security issues;
6.Cryptographic encryption, authentication and digital signature technologies;
7. MD5 encryption algorithm;
8. Development of spam and basic computer security statistics for 2013;
9. RSA encryption system;
10.Principles of effective Huffman coding in practice.
- senior lecturer of the Department "Informatics and applied Economics" January 2012;
- teacher of the Department of Informatics and mathematics August 2007 to November 2011;
- methodologist of the faculty of mathematics and information technologies September 2007-August 2007;
- specialist of the highest category of the faculty of information and computer technologies December 2001. to September 2007;
-master of industrial training April 2000 to December 2001;
- senior laboratory assistant of the Department of experimental and theoretical physics September 1995 to April 2000;
-methodologist in mathematics and computer science Karasu BEFORE August 1991 to August 1995;
-teacher of mathematics Karasu school August 1985 to August 1991