Zhanakova Nazigul Nurlanovna - Candidate of Economic Sciences
Scientific degree, title, scientific school:
Candidate of Economic Sciences of RK
the associated professor (associate professor)
School of sciences: Institute of economy of MES RK
Scientific interests: world economy, world economy, international economic relations, foreign economic activity of the enterprise
Delivered courses: Economy of the integrated structures, Innovative development of the industry, the International economy, the International economic relations, Foreign economic activity of the enterprise
1) Foreign trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan with member countries of the Eurasian Economic Union: state and prospects of development.//Collection of the IX International scientific and practical conference "Problem of Economy, the Organization and Management in Russia and the World". – Prague (Czech Republic), 2015, on October 9. – 0,25 items of l.;
2) The current state of development of foreign trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan within EEU.//Messenger of KUEF, 2015, No. 3. – 0,4 items of l.;
3) Modern state and forecast of food production in Kazakhstan.//Indian Journal of Science and Technology", Vol.8 (S10), December, 2015. - Informatics Publishing Limited No. 194, RV Road, PB No. 400, Basavanagudi, INDIA. January, 2016 of IMPAKT-FAKTOR 1,3 (according to scientometric base "Scopus") – 0,6 items of l.;
4) Foreign economic activity of the enterprise: manual. Astana: Master Po LLP, 2016. – 152 pages, 9,5 items of l.;
4) Foreign trade of the Republic of Kazakhstan with the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union: state and perspectives.//International Jourrnal of Economics and Financial Issues", entering the international Scopus database (IMPAKT-FAKTOR 0,312). - Cag University, Adana-Mersin yolu uzeri, Yenice, 33800, Mersin, TURKEY. – January, 2016 - 0,6 items of l.;
5) The Role of Human Capital in Innovative Economic Development.//Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics entering the international Scopus database. Volume VII, Issue 5(19). IMPAKT-FAKTOR 0,198 (according to scientometric base "Scopus"). – 1,0 items of l.
6) A role of foreign trade in development of integration processes on the Euroasian space.//Materials of the international scientific and practical conference on the subject "The Economic, Tax and Financial and Budgetary Strategy of RK at the Present Stage" devoted to the 75 anniversary Dr.Econ.Sci., professors, the academician of MEAE and KAZNAEN Nurumov A.A. – Astana, 2016, on February 24. – 0,5 items of l.;
7) 8) Trade and Economic Relations Between the Eurasian Economic Union and the European Union States: Current State and Development Prospects//International Journal of Economic Research.//Indonesia: Universitas Pasundan, 2017, Number 7 Volume 14 (IMPAKT-FAKTOR 0,12). - 0,6 items of l.
- 2/15/2013 – till present - the Scientific secretary of the Academic council, the associate professor "Economy" of KAZUEFIT (Astana);
- 10.01.2011-28.01.2013 – the Secretary of Board - the Scientific secretary of Financial Academy (Astana);
- 8/28/2010-30.12.2010 g - the Head of department of the international educational programs and communications of Financial academy (Astana);
- 4/16/2009-19.08.2010 g – the senior teacher, the associate professor "Economy and account" the Kazakhstan-Russian university;
- 9/21/2006 – 4/1/2009 – the associate professor "Finance" of the Almaty academy of economy and statistics (Almaty);
3/14/2006.-9/18/2006 – the Scientific secretary of Institute of economy MES RK;
- 1/1/2002 – 9/18/2006 – the leading economist, the junior researcher, the research associate of Institute of economy MES RK;
- 12/5/2000 – 1/1/2002 – the graduate student of Institute of economy MES RK.
Ошибка обратитесь к администратору