Toksanova Aygul Nurpeisovna - professor of Economics, the Doctor of Economics
Scientific degree, title, scientific school:
the Doctor of Economics of RK.
School of sciences: Moscow institute of management
Scientific interests: economy, prepdprinimatelstvo, competitiveness, PPP.
Delivered courses: International Trade: World Good Markets; Social and economic policy; Globalization and national market; Competitiveness of the enterprise; Economy of industries
1. Innovative development of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Monograph, Astana: IP Bulatov A. Zh., 2017, 308 p.
2. Government Support of Innovative Entrepreneurship. Monograph, Astana: IP Bulatov A. Zh., 2017, 130 p.
3. Assessment of efficiency of projects of public-private partnership. Monograph, Astana: IP Bu-latov A. Zh., 2017, 303 p.
4. Stimulation of introduction of innovations in the Republic of Kazakhstan: questions of the theory and practice//Collection of the XVII International scientific and practical conference "Russia and Europe: communication of culture and economy", Prague, Czech republic on February 28, 2017, 479 p. of P. 437-441
5. The Innovative Development of Industrial Enterprises//Materials of the IV International to a scientific-practicala of conference "Innovation Management and Technology in the Era of Globalization", January 10-12, 201Dubai, United Arab Emirates, pp. 110-112
6. .Development of the Economy of Kazakhstan: Problems and Solutions the International On-line a conference on the basis of the communicative G-global platform "Account, audit and the analysis: international practice, tendencies and prospects of development", Astana: ENU of L.N. Gumilev, on March 30, 2017. P. 418-424
7. Approaches to introduction of mechanisms of management of innovative business on the purposes and results of activity//Materials II of the international On line of a scientific and practical conference on a subject: "Topical issues of economic sciences" on March 28, 2017, P. 545-550
8. Toxanova A.N., Galiyeva A.H., Mukhamedzhanova A.A. The analysis of interrelation between large innovation-active and small business//the Collection of materials XXXIV of the International scientific and practical conference on a subject: "Basic and applied researches: problems and results", Novosibirsk, on June 2, on June 30, 2017 Page 144-149
- 2012 –present time - professor of Economic department of the Kazakh university of economy, finance and international trade;
- 2007-2012 - vice-president of the joint-stock company "Institute of economic researches;
- 2003-2007 Professor of department of management and marketing of KUEF;
- 1996-2003 - Vice rector for study of the Kokshetau institute of economy and management;
- 1992-1996 - Manager of department of economy and production management of the Kokshetau branch of the Karaganda polytechnical institute;
- 1987-1992 - Associate professor of economy, organization and production management of Rudnensky industrial institute
Ошибка обратитесь к администратору