Ibragimova Nataliya - Master of Economic Sciences ,Senior Lecturer.
Scientific degree, title, scientific school:
the master of economy science
Modern Humanitarian Academy. Moscow
Scientific interests: economy, risks in economy, industrial economy
Delivered courses: "Economy of the enterprise", "Strategy of the enterprise", "Planning of activity of the enterprise", "Bases of business activity", "Foreign economic activity of the enterprise".
1. Manuals on disciplines: "Risks in business activity", "Management of expenses", "Environmental management economy", Kazakhstan-Russian university, 2013, Astana;
2. "Modern interpretation of economic risks and their specifics at the enterprises of railway transport", Kazakh university of economy, finance and international trade, materials of the international scientific and practical conference "Problems and the Prospects of Formation of Competitive Model of Economy of Kazakhstan in the conditions of EEU", No. 4, 17 of October, 2014, p. 66-70, Astana;
3. "A dual education system – a reliable basis of training of highly qualified personnel", the Collection of materials of a conference, SGUPS, Novosibirsk (RINTs);
4. "Personnel risks at the enterprises and way of their minimization", Collection of materials of a conference, on November 12, 2015, KUEF;
5. "Formation of professional competence of modern experts by means of activization of scientific and methodical potential of pedagogical shots", Collection of materials II of the Republican scientific and methodical conference, KUEF, Astana, 15.01.2016.
6. "Risks of investment activities of the enterprise and problem of their minimization", Message, No. 5 of 2017, KUEF, Astana;
7. "Some aspects of relevance of creative economy", Collection of materials of the international scientific practical conference "Priorities of modern social and economic development of Kazakhstan: theory and practice", on November 30, 2017, KUEF;
8. "The risks connected with production and supplying activity of the industrial enterprises", the Omsk state university of F.M. Dostoyevsky, the Vestnik Omskogo Universiteta Magazine of 2018;9. "Influence of the prices of oil processing branch on economy of Kazakhstan", All-Russian scientific conference "Innovative Economy in the conditions of Global Challenges", Omsk state university of F.M. Dostoyevsky, 8.02.2018.
- 1.09.2014 - present time Sr. teacher of Economics department;
- 2010-2014 - senior lecturer of "Economy, Business and Tourism" department" Kazakhstan-Russian university Astana;
- 2008-2009 - senior lecturer of Economics department of Institute of management Astana;
- 2004-2008 – senior lecturer of Ekonomics department of EITI of K. Satpayev Ekibastuz;
- 2005-2008 – leading economist of Management of marketing and sale of Ekibastuz-power LLP;
- 2000-2005 – economist of Management of marketing and sale of Ekibastuzskaya teplocentral LLP.
Ошибка обратитесь к администратору