The International Cooperation Department is part of the organizational structure of KazUEFIT. The International Office performs the following functions:
- Development of cooperation at the national and international levels with universities and educational organizations;
- Management of incoming and outgoing academic mobility;
- Development and management of international projects;
- Management of joint educational programs and double degree programs;
- Recruiting and adaptation of foreign students;
- Development of internationalization in KazUEFIT.
You can contact the staff of the International Office with questions related to international activities.
Monday-Friday: 9.00 - 13.00, 14.00 - 18.00
For academic mobility:
Tuesday-Thursday: 11.00-16.00 (lunch 13.00-14.00)
Zadanova Elmira Bekbolatovna
Chief Specialist of the International Cooperation Department
Tel .: +7 7172 278571 (ext. 161)