About the Center
1 Assistance to students and graduates of the university in employment.
2. Forming a database of university graduates, applicants, employers and a list of open vacancies.
3. Interaction and establishment of partnership relations with public authorities, enterprises and organizations on the organization of educational, industrial, research practices for students and employment of graduates of the University.
4. Monitoring on an ongoing basis of the labor market, the requirements of employers and the business environment for graduates.
5. Organization of Job fairs, individual presentations of companies-employers.
6. Work with the Department of Employment of the Akimat of Astana and the regions, informing graduates on the opportunities for participation in state employment programs.
7. Coordination of the activities of the Alumni Association of the University.
8. Organization and implementation of programs (projects) of internships for students and graduates in leading Kazakhstani and foreign companies, facilitating participation in volunteer programs.
9. Organization of internships, refresher courses for students and graduates.
10. Organization of seminars, master classes, trainings, guest lectures with participation of state bodies, representatives of the business environment and members of the Alumni Association for students and graduates.
12. Assist in the creation and implementation of start-ups. 13. Monitoring of the degree of satisfaction with the graduates and learning programs, services and activities provided by the Career Center. 14. Organization of career guidance work. 15. Control over the execution of orders of the administration in the part of organization of professional practice of students, issues of employment of students