Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and International Trade (KazUEFIT) is a specialized economic university in the capital of Kazakhstan.
- top 10 among the universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to the National rating of the best humanitarian and economic universities of Kazakhstan-2020 (data of the Independent Agency for Quality Assurance in Education);
- top 10 among the universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the direction of "Business, Management and Law" (data from the Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating);
- top 10 among the universities of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the direction of "Health care and social security (medicine)" (data from the Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating).
Collective member of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Kazakhstan.
Member of the International Organization - the European Association of Higher Education Institutions (EURASHE) and the international educational network European Retail Academy.
Member of the Association of Asian Universities.
University in February 2019 passed institutional accreditation (accredited for 7 years, until 2026) and specialized accreditation in the Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating (EP are accredited for 5 and 7 years, respectively, until 2024 and 2026).
According to the results of the national business rating, the university received a certificate and a distinction "Industry Leader-2017".
The number of students is over 3000 people.
The teaching staff has 60.2% of graduated personnel.
The structure of the university has 4 educational structural divisions: the Faculty of Business and Management, the Faculty of Applied Sciences, the Department of Postgraduate Education, the Center for Distance Learning.
The University trains specialists in 13 undergraduate specialties in full-time and distance learning, in 9 magistracy specialties and in 2 doctoral specialties.
The university implements a double-degree program in cooperation with the Gangnam University (South Korea) and the European University (Switzerland).
74 partner universities and organizations.
The university has:
- modern academic building;
- dining room for 240 seats;
- modern hotel-type dormitory for students with 250 beds;
- library, which includes a subscription and 5 reading rooms.