Rules of admission
1. General Provisions
1. These Rules of admission to study at the Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and International Trade (hereinafter - Rules) are developed in accordance with the Model Rules, approved by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan from January 19, 2012 №109.
2. Formation of a contingent of undergraduates is carried out by placing the state educational order for training of scientific and pedagogical staff, as well as tuition at their own expense of citizens and other sources.
Stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan can get on a competitive basis in accordance with the state educational order free graduate education, if the education they receive at this level for the first time.
The right to receive on a competitive basis by foreigners in accordance with the state educational order free postgraduate education is determined by international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Reception of the magistracy is carried out on a competitive basis according to the results of entrance examinations.
4. Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, with a certificate of delivery test in a foreign language (English, French, German) on programs: Test of English as a Foreign Language, Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Programm (TOEFL ITP), (TOEFL, threshold point - not less than 560), International English Language Tests System (IELTS, threshold point - not less than 6.0), Grundbaustein DaF (threshold score - C 1), Deutsche SprachprfungfurdenHochschulzugang (DSH, threshold point - C 1), Diplome d'Etudes en Langue français (DELF, threshold point - in 2), Diplome Approfondi de Langue français (DALF, threshold point - With 1 ) Test de connaisancede français (TCF, threshold point - not less than 400) are exempted from entrance examination in a foreign language in the magistracy.
5. Admission to the Masters indicating the preparation of specialties announced through mass media not later than fifteen calendar days before the date of receiving the documents.
6. The applications of applicants for training under the state educational order, including in the framework of targeted training, carried out in universities, determined by the authorized body in the field of education (hereinafter basic university), in which the training of masters and doctors.
7. Acceptance of applications received by the Masters is held from June 20 to July 20.
Entrance examinations to magistracy held from 1 until 20 August, enrollment - until 31 August.
2. The procedure for receiving documents for admission to the Master's degree
8. Master's degree granted to persons who have mastered professional training programs of higher education.
When needed prerequisites for the development of appropriate vocational training graduate program. List of prerequisites is determined by higher education institution independently.
In the absence of the necessary prerequisites undergraduates allowed them to learn on a fee basis. In this case study a Masters begins after the full development of undergraduates prerequisites.
9. To receive documents and organization of entrance examinations establishes selection committee. Chairman of the selection committee is the rector of KazUEFIT.
The composition of the selection committee is approved by order of the head of the university.
10. Persons entering the magistracy KazUEFIT served in the following documents:
1) application addressed to the head of the organization;
2) copy of diploma of higher education;
3) a certificate of completion of internship (for admission to the residency);
4) a copy of the certificate of delivery test program as specified in paragraph 4 of this Regulation (if any);
5) personal form of accounting personnel and a document confirming labor activities (for those with work experience);
6) Eight photographs size 3x4 cm;
7) medical certificate form 086-U;
8) copy of identity card;
9) list of scientific and methodological papers (if any).
Together with copies of the documents specified in this paragraph, provide the originals for verification. After verification the originals are returned.
3. The procedure of entrance exams
11. Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and stateless persons entering the magistracy, take entrance exams:
1) according to one of the foreign language of choice (English, French, German);
2) in the specialty.
12. At the time of the entrance examinations to magistracy examination boards are created.
13. The Board of Examiners the specialty is formed from a number of universities and research organizations of employees with a degree in the relevant specialty.
The composition of the examination committee for the specialty consists of a chairman and three members, two of which must be PhDs.
The composition of the examination board shall be approved by the university on a specialty order of the head.
14. Entrance examinations for the state, Russian and foreign languages are carried out according to the technology developed by the National Testing Center of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
15. The authorized body in the field of education determines the order of entrance examinations in the state, Russian and foreign languages.
16. Entrance examinations for the state, Russian and foreign languages are conducted in universities, determined by the authorized body in the field of education.
4. Admission to the Masters
17. Transfer in number master's degree by the selection committee of the university.
18. At the training under the state educational order is credited those who obtain the highest scores on the entrance exams to the sum of not less than 150 points on a 100-point scale according to the annex to this Regulation.
Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, having certificates of deposit of the test in a foreign language (English, French, German), credited the highest score on a 100-point rating scale.
19. In case of identical indicators of competitive points-emptive right for admission receive persons having the highest evaluation in the specialty, in the case of the same indicators of the entrance examination in the specialty, the pre-emptive right to receive persons having the highest evaluation on the state, Russian and foreign languages. Then take into account scientific advances relevant to the chosen specialty.
20. Transfer of persons in targeted training of masters and doctors of philosophy (PhD) at the state educational order is carried out on a competitive basis among persons applying for this training.
21. Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and International Trade is the authorized body in the field of education within 10 calendar days of the final report on the organization and conduct of admission, as well as copies of orders on admission to the magistracy under the state educational order.