MINI-MBA GENERAL, functional programs of MINI-MBA, sectoral programs of MINI-MBA
Conditions of education
Duration: 6-7 months
Mode of study: modular
Students successfully completed the program receive a document about the end of Mini-MBA- International Business School Diploma, which entitles them to further enter the MBA program with the offsetting of items passed.
The procedure for admission
Entry requirements: Higher education
Admission Procedure on the Mini MBA program:
• payment of the registration fee and sign the agreement.
• notarized copy of the diploma of higher education;
• an agreement on training;
• a copy of the identity card;
• Four photos 3x4;
• a copy of employment record, certified at the place of work;
• a medical certificate (Form 086U)
• a letter of recommendation.